Customer Service Jobs
Doing Customer Service jobs you act as a liaison between clients and the company while working remotely. As a part of the Customer Service team, you will interact with clients and websites visitors from all over the world to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
To become successful in your Customer Support job, patience, customer care and love to talk are a must!
Strong Internet connection is required.
What will you do on your Customer Service job:
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, chats, or social media
- Assist customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provide customer additional information or explain services
- Tactfully handle confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Complete supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately capture customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
Who are we looking for our Customer Service jobs:
- You have a proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent English communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Strong phone contact handling, active listening, and presentation skills
- Fast typing skills and accuracy
- You are familiar with CRM systems and best practices of Customer Service jobs
- You know how to adapt/respond to different types of characters, don’t get stressed while multitasking, and understand how to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Previous experience in a remote working environment would be an added advantage
What you will get with Customer Service job:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.