Web Designers for Hire: Finding your Partner in Visual Marketing
Need to create the foundation for your business marketing strategy? No sweat. Get your business off the ground and let our web designers craft your online identity by building you a website. They can take care of choosing color palettes, font types, site structure, navigation layout, and overall imagery that will ultimately represent your business in the digital marketplace.
Web Designers help Grow Business by Clicks and Bounds
Not to be confused with web developers, web designers take care of the layout, design, and coding of a website. They ensure that all these fit with your business vision, brand, and budget. Hiring a web designer is a must in this digital age. No doubt, an established online presence through websites always works. In fact, in a survey done by Pew Research Center in 2016, they found that roughly eight out of ten Americans are now online shoppers. 79% have made an online purchase of any type, while 51% have bought something using a cellphone, and 15% have made purchases by following a link from social media sites.
That was in 2016. Think of how much that number must have ballooned to, now that connectivity and the Internet are part of many consumers’ lives. There’s no question about how a website can generate business and keep customer engagement, whether you’re a startup or a large conglomerate. For this reason, there’s no better time than today to hire a web designer who can elevate your brand beyond website aesthetics.
In search for the Best Web Designers
Everything that deals with your website – its navigation, content, and feel – is critical to user experience. This means that you must capture your visitors’ interest from the get-go. Before you begin your quest for the freelance designer that will put your site together and attract visitors, here are some questions to ask yourself to get the professional that best fits your business:
- What do I want and don’t want in my website? – The best person to know what your brand is all about is you. List down the things that you want to see on your website and how you want them to be visually represented. Having a clear idea of your preferences will help you find the best candidate based on the need and demand of your project.
- How does the web designer’s portfolio look? – Their portfolio is an effective way to gauge how well the designer matches your vision. The sample works of web designers are like a glimpse into what your future website can look like. This is also an opportunity for you to check for references and learn what your potential web designer can do.
- What skills should a web designer have? – Technical and creative skills are a requirement, of course. But they should also have outstanding attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to understand your business to design a website that can target the right audience. You can list down the qualities these professionals possess against what you think they should have to see how well they’ll match with your goals.
- What is my budget? – Dedicate a realistic budget based on the requirements of your project and the skills you’re looking for in a web designer. Make sure that your goals for your website and your web designer’s capabilities justify the cost that you are prepared to shell out.
- How do I set deadlines for my web designer? – Be clear on the scope of your project. This includes the time span for website testing, and the potential changes that you foresee in accomplishing the overall design. Setting a timeline for project completion manages both sides’ expectations and ensure that you and your web designer are on the same page in terms of the quantity of work that needs to be delivered.
Topping the Digital Marketplace with a Managed Web Designer
Keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends is easy-peasy with a dedicated web designer. They put in time and effort to understand your business and determine your target audience to create an output that will exceed their expectations. Armed with creative and technical skills, they do not only create and maintain your website, but also ensure that it is properly optimized to rank in top search engines.
Start creating the foundation for your business marketing strategy by outsourcing a website design project. Managed outsourcing firm, HOPLA.online can guide you through the entire process. HOPLA’s remote recruitment process lets you access a pool of creative talents and web designers that aim to deliver your brand’s message to the digital world. Learn more by calling us today!