Bookkeepers are in charge of keeping a direct record of any sales or purchases made by a company. Their job is transactional and administrative. On the other hand, Accountants are tasked to analyze and interpret the financial records that have been compiled by the Bookkeepers. Both of these positions have similar goals, with their main difference being the stages of the financial cycle that they handle.
Both Bookkeepers and Accountants are known for having excellent organizational and time management skills. They understand what needs to be prioritized and how crucial their timeliness is to the company. These detail-oriented employees also have good communication skills that allow them to coordinate well with colleagues from different departments.
The Bookkeepers among HOPLA’s roster are exceptional in the following tasks:
- Keeping a record of financial transactions
- Posting credits and debits
- Accomplishing payroll responsibilities
- Creating invoices
- Balancing and handling subsidiaries and ledgers
- Maintaining books on payable and receivable accounts
- Making monthly financial reports from information and trends they have analyzed
- Ensuring that the company is complying with legal requirements
HOPLA’s Accountants are known for accomplishing the following tasks with precision:
- Summarizing the financial status of the company
- Preparing the company’s financial statements
- Researching and analyzing accounting data
- Making recommendations on financial actions based on gathered accounting information
- Securing financial data by making database backups
- Keeping customers’ financial information confidential
- Reconciling any financial discrepancies through the collection and analysis of account data
- Verifying documentation and requesting disbursements in preparation for payments
- Adhering to federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
At HOPLA, we make sure that our clients will be able to choose from a selection of qualified applicants. With our help, you can have an assurance that you will find the most suitable person for your company.