On Administrative Assistant jobs, you provide admin support to our clients while working remotely. You will perform various tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
As an Administrative Assistant, you need to be attentive to details and respect the deadlines.
For Administrative Assistant jobs, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Google Hangouts or Skype.
What will you do in an Administrative Assistant job:
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Type documents, emails, letters, and take notes
- Schedule meetings and manage daily calendar
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Perform additional assignment and responsibility on request
Who are we looking for Administrative Assistant jobs:
- You have a proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Great English communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite (G-docs, G-Sheet, G-Slides) and Google Calendar
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Excellent time management skills
- High school diploma;
What you will get with an Administrative Assistant job:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.
Join us now to start working without borders tomorrow!