In Social Media Management jobs, you administer social media accounts of our clients while working from home. You will be responsible for creating original content (texts, photos, and videos), managing posts and responding to followers. Doing Social Media Management jobs you’ll take care of our client’s corporate image and will be helping to reach its marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. To handle Social Media Management jobs you should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively. We expect that you’ll manage companies social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Furthermore, knowledge of the latest online apps & tools to optimize social media for business and manage it successfully is a must.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required since all your work is connected with the online presence.
What will you do in Social Media, Digital & Online Marketing Manager Jobs:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content based on the requirements (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other team members, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Who are we looking for Social Media, Digital & Online Marketing Manager Jobs:
- You have a hands-on experience in Content Management and proven work experience as a Social Media, Digital or Online Marketing Manager / Assistant
- You are a resourceful and passionate about Digital Marketing person with a can-do approach
- Excellent English communication and copywriting skills with the ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills a must.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role
- Degree or course certificates in Marketing or relevant field will be an asset
What you will get with Social Media, Digital & Online Marketing Manager Jobs:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.
Join us now to start working without borders tomorrow!