eCommerce Assistant jobs become more and more popular nowadays. You will provide eCommerce administrative support to our clients while working remotely. Doing an Ecommerce Assistant job, you are playing a key role directly influencing your client’s business through the content.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is a must, along with experience using communication tools (i.e. Google Hangouts, Slack) and eCommerce platforms.
What will you do on eCommerce Assistant jobs:
- Create and update products information (photos, videos, description)
- Write SEO friendly content
- Keep all prices and lead times up to date, check stock levels
- Source and gather marketing materials from suppliers
- Create daily reports to the sales team
- Keep the newsletter contact list up to date
- Provide a professional level of customer service via email, phone, and chat
- Control and maintain website standards
- Monitor the competitive landscape and emerging trends
Who are we looking for our eCommerce Assistant jobs:
- You have proven work experience in eCommerce assistant jobs and know how to work with eCommerce platforms (i.e. Amazon, Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- You have strong attention to detail, ability to analyze information and propose actions as a result
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets is a must for eCommerce Assistant jobs
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing software together with WordPress or similar platform will be an asset
What you will get working as eCommerce Assistant:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.
Join us now to start working without borders tomorrow!