Back Office Support is someone who focuses on tasks that do not involve directly dealing with clients. This essential worker of the company often accomplishes duties related to clearances, settlements, processing benefits claims, regulatory compliance, record maintenance, and much more. As an indispensable employee, they can be of assistance to various departments in the company.
By performing administrative, support, and legal duties, a Back Office Assistant can help keep your business running smoothly. They are organized and detail-oriented employees who can manage several tasks at a time. These individuals are also highly competent in using various computer applications, including Word, Excel, and other relevant MS Office programs. Depending on their specific job title, they may even have advanced knowledge about computers.
HOPLA Back Office Assistants are highly competent in various tasks, which include:
- Communicating and corresponding with suppliers and vendors, both in oral and written form
- Organizing and filing valuable documents correctly
- Submitting paperwork on time
- Utilizing a wide range of computer programs
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Managing and accomplishing multiple tasks at the same time
- Understanding technical documents
HOPLA is experienced in selecting the right people for the job. Our team can effectively narrow down qualified applicants who are most suitable for your company’s needs and goals.