Business Development Manager
When prospective clients inquire about the products and services a company has to offer, the Business Development Manager is the first one to step in. They are responsible for maintaining good relationships with new clients and networking with other people in the industry. Their superior communication and stakeholder management skills enable them to attract new customers and increase the value of current ones. Business Development Managers are excellent at finding leads and expanding the company’s clientele. A Business Development Manager contributes to a company’s sustainable financial growth by cultivating long-term relationships with clients and boosting sales. They develop strategies that benefit both the company and the organizations they work with. Their sales personality is remarkable, and their ability to gain the trust of prospective clients contributes to the business’s overall growth. At HOPLA, our Business Development Managers excel in a variety of areas, which include the following:
- Ensuring the growth of the company through detailed strategies and plans
- Expanding the company’s clientele
- Forming and maintaining good and long-term relationships with clients
- Having a vast knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Researching for business opportunities
- Being up-to-date about the latest industry trends in the local and international scene
- Creating and reviewing contracts
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the company and what areas can be improved
- Attending various industry-related events, including conferences
Our team at HOPLA intently reviews every application we receive to make sure that our roster will be filled with the best for each department. If you would like to see our selection of candidates, contact us today.
An Appointment Setter is responsible for scheduling meetings between the sales team and potential clients. These individuals can determine whether a person is showing interest in the company’s products and services. If they deem someone a potential client, they can arrange for them to meet a sales representative. To keep track of their daily work, they log all of the contacts they have been in touch with throughout the day.
Appointment Setters know the business’s products and services like the back of their hands. They also have an in-depth understanding of how the sales process works. With their knowledge, they are able to encourage customers to learn more and try out what the company has to offer, enough for them to agree to consult a member of the sales team.
At HOPLA, our Appointment Setters exhibit their competencies in the following duties:
- Responding to incoming calls from prospective and existing clients
- Answering any inquiries they receive promptly
- Scheduling a meeting between the client and the sales representative
- Reaching out to the list of prospective customers provided to them
- Cold calling other prospects to narrow down which ones are genuinely interested in what the company has to offer
- Keeping a record of the conversations between them and the prospective clients and indicating on record whether or not the person has taken an interest in the products and services
- Making the manager aware of persistent complaints about the company products and services
Our team at HOPLA understands that the most suitable employees will be able to elevate your company’s performance. As such, we ensure that our roster is filled with the best individuals for the job. Contact us and review our selection today.
Inbound & Outbound Sales Support
An Inbound Sales Support is responsible for doing remote interactions with customers. They are in charge of responding to inquiries and providing solutions to problems raised by customers. Their interpersonal skills play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction. These employees are tasked with and succeed at building and nurturing relationships with clients by giving them updates for any concerns they may have. They also relay pertinent information to customers regularly.
At HOPLA, our Inbound Sales Support can effectively do the following tasks:
- Giving prompt responses to customers’ inquiries and concerns
- Ensuring that the problems raised by a customer are solved as soon as possible
- Assisting customers by providing detailed information about the company’s product and services
- Documenting transactions, summarizing data, and identifying possible risks and opportunities based on the information gathered
While an Inbound Sales Support handles the customers who reach out to the company, their counterpart does the opposite. An Outbound Sales Support reaches out to potential customers and promotes the company’s products and services. Their talent for communication enables them to sell what the company has to offer without sounding generic or unnatural. They have the ability to obtain data from new and existing clients and input them into a computer system.
HOPLA’s Outbound Sales Support showcase their skills in the following duties:
- Generating leads by attending industry and networking events
- Getting in touch with prospective customers
- Making a list of warm and cold leads
- Promoting the company’s products and services by focusing on the solutions they offer
- Gathering customer information that can be added to the company’s database
- Using a customer relationship management (CRM) software to see any progress made with potential customers
At HOPLA, we make sure that you won’t have any difficulty hiring the best employees for your company. Reach out to us and review our selection of proficient and professional candidates today.
Lead Generation Expert
When it comes to the acquisition of new leads, no one can beat Lead Generation Experts. These professionals are in charge of searching for and qualifying prospects, increasing conversion rates and revenue in the process. In order to generate new leads, these specialists make outbound calls and send emails to possible customers. They also narrow down the leads to make the sales process more efficient.
Lead Generation Experts are skilled at researching possible leads and making them warm up until they are deemed interested enough to be handled by the sales team. Using their exemplary sales personality and marketing skills, Lead Generation Experts can encourage people to seek what the company has to offer. They also work fast and can easily determine which leads are the least and most likely to be converted, thus helping lighten the load that the sales team will handle.
HOPLA’s personable Lead Generation Experts showcase their efficiency in the following areas:
- Identifying and contacting prospective clients
- Determining the likelihood of conversion for each lead based on their level of interest
- Narrowing down good-quality leads based on how compatible their industry is with the company
- Avoiding unnecessary multi-selling by checking the CRM software and confirming how many leads come from each organization in the database
- Using exceptional communication skills to encourage conversions as well as nurture a good working relationship with the sales and marketing teams
- Being computer savvy and utilizing the CRM software for lead generation
HOPLA is dedicated to helping businesses from various industries to find the best people for their company. If you would like to see our list of highly qualified and competent applicants, contact our team today.