Having a Content Moderator on your team is important if you want to manage the influx of posts you receive online. This individual can review and filter the content submitted by users on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. They are also responsible for monitoring product or service reviews as well as blog comments.
Related article: How to Manage a Web Content Moderator
Content Moderators pay close attention to details, a skill that is necessary for their line of work. They ensure that the user-generated posts that your company gets are free from illegal items and scams. These individuals are also experienced in managing conflicts caused by inappropriate users. Additionally, a good Content Moderator can pacify unhappy customers and turn the tables around for your business.
Related article: Why a Youtube Moderator Job Matters
The Content Moderators from HOPLA are highly competent in the following tasks:
- Ensuring that the company’s reputation remains positive
- Responding to inquiries left by customers on forums, blogs, and social media posts
- Using computer programs that help monitor offensive or defamatory words and images
- Assessing whether a user’s post is compliant with the rules of the platform
- Deleting offensive comments and images that violate the page’s rules.
- Removing any spam comments on the platform
- Keeping your platform’s users safe from online harassment or inappropriate content
- Creating and promoting a safe and positive community for your users and brand
HOPLA’s experience in recruiting and selecting people has allowed us to narrow down the cream of the crop for you. Let our team connect you with the right applicants today.