E-Commerce assistants are responsible for keeping an online store aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly, and full of new content. Their skills enable them to properly showcase the client’s products and services, making them more desirable to potential customers. These employees are also in charge of screening the content presented on the website, such as product details, landing pages, and checkout options. These are done to promote a better shopping experience for your users.
Related article: How to do Online Data Entry Jobs for E-commerce Business
The main tasks of an E-Commerce Assistant are primarily centered on highlighting what the company has to offer as well as providing outstanding customer service. As such, they are knowledgeable about the business’s product specs, limited offers, and other pertinent information. They regularly coordinate with other departments, such as Copywriters, IT Specialists, and Data Analysts, to ensure that the content available on the company’s website is accurate and up-to-date.
HOPLA’s reliable E-Commerce Assistants can effectively do the following tasks:
- Providing ideas and helping make decisions regarding limited offers and cost-effective packages
- Checking the website content to ensure that they all contribute to the site’s visual appeal and ease of usage
- Processing and posting products and assets to the website
- Providing detailed descriptions, benefits, features, and other pertinent information about the company’s new products and services
- Configuring the promotional and payment tabs correctly
- Reviewing and posting the testimonies of customers
- Monitoring customer responses and website traffic to assess the result of recent website updates
- Planning and announcing scheduled intensive site maintenance when necessary
When you turn to HOPLA for hiring assistance, you can rest assured that you will have the best applicants ready for you. Reach out to us and find the right person for your business.