A Content Writer is skilled in creating compelling and persuasive marketing copies, including blog posts and landing pages. Their ability to do thorough research on various industries allows them to write relevant and informative content. These detail-oriented individuals can make engaging write-ups that help readers gain a better understanding of a company and what they offer.
Content Writers coordinate with other teams to make sure that the content they produce is high in quality. They understand that timeliness is essential to a company’s reputation, so they make sure to submit their written works on or before the deadline. If the client wishes to make any changes, a Content Writer will be able to heed those requests, thus further improving the content that will be uploaded.
HOPLA’s Content Writers are well-versed in several areas and can do the following:
- Creating and submitting well-written content before the deadline
- Remaining professional and working well even under pressure
- Coordinating with clients to ensure that their needs are met and requests are heeded
- Doing extensive research about the topic assigned to them
- Writing engaging promotional content
- Proofreading blogs and other articles before publishing
- Keeping the style, font, and tone of their work consistent
- Working with other team members, including fellow writers and editors, to ensure the quality of the written content
- Utilizing SEO strategies when necessary to make the published blogs and write-ups more visible online
If you are searching for the best person for this job, HOPLA can be of assistance. Reach out to our team and choose from our handpicked applicants today.
A Video Editor is very sharp and pays close attention to detail. They are responsible for arranging recorded footage in a particular order, making the transition to each clip as seamless as possible. Following the specifications of the director, they edit both the video and audio materials to make them suitable for viewing. With their impeccable skills, they are able to transform raw materials into a coherent story.Video Editors are masters when it comes to manipulating video footage with the use of advanced editing techniques. Their talent allows the director’s vision to become fully realized. Even when they’re working under pressure brought by tight deadlines, they still manage to produce high-quality content that is worth broadcasting.
At HOPLA, we have Video Editors who display the range of their skills through the following:
- Corresponding with the director to have a deeper and better understanding of what the finished product should look like
- Arranging the raw materials according to the shot list
- Manipulating video and audio materials according to the director’s specifications
- Ensuring that each scene transitions seamlessly to the next one
- Trimming and piecing together clips that have made the cut
- Incorporating the right visual and sound effects
- Adding the selected musical scores, dialogue, and graphics
- Making sure that the storyline is clear and logical upon viewing
- Asking for feedback from the director and production team during the editing process
- Ensuring that the final product reflects all of the specifications mentioned by the director and the production team
Find the best person for the job with the help of HOPLA! To review our selection of highly skilled applicants, contact us today.
A Graphic Artist is in charge of creating imagery that will be used for media and advertising purposes. Their designs can usually be found in magazines, advertisements, signages, and more. They incorporate important texts and graphics to present and convey the client’s message, doing so in a visually appealing fashion. These creative individuals are talented when it comes to interpreting and communicating concepts through visual means alone.Graphic Artists are good at paying attention to detail. They can even manage to incorporate nuances into their artwork. These designers are sought after by many industries and are hired to create high-quality content for both print and digital media.
HOPLA’s Graphic Artists successfully fulfill a variety of responsibilities, which include the following:
- Creating designs for brochures, magazines, logos, advertisements, web pages, books, signages, and more.
- Being proficient in using a variety of computer design software, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, to create high-quality images
- Corresponding with clients to understand the concepts they have in mind and know their desired output
- Creating and presenting layout and design drafts to the client for review
- Modifying artwork based on feedback provided by the client
- Coordinating with other artists and colleagues as necessary
- Ensuring that the final product meets quality standards and reflects the client’s requests
HOPLA’s foolproof recruiting system allows us to narrow down the best applicants for any job position. If you would like to find the most suitable person for your company, contact us today.
An Animator puts together a sequence of images to create an illusion of movement. These artists utilize drawings, puppets, and models for their line of work. Most Animators create content that can be used in films, games, TV programs, and other forms of media. They are skilled in using computer software to put together all the images they have made. Since several frames are needed for a few seconds of animation, their patience, discipline, and attention to detail shine through to make the transitions seamless.Animators manage to create storyboards and animations based on the script and client’s requests. Aside from their artistry and discipline, they also have excellent communication skills, which is necessary when collaborating with other departments. In line with this, they are open to criticisms and receptive to being given direction, all of which help an Animator create better outputs.
The skills of Animators from HOPLA are best exemplified in the following tasks:
- Corresponding with production team members and clients to have a good grasp of what the story is about, what designs should be presented in the storyboard, and how the animation should progress
- Being receptive to constructive criticisms and using those to improve and alter the animations as necessary
- Using hand-key animation and motion capture data
- Making characters express a wide range of emotions
- Submitting outputs on time and ensuring that the final product does not exceed the budget
- Learning how to use new computer software and applying the latest developments and trends in the animation industry
HOPLA’s refined and effective hiring system enables us to find the most suitable applicant for your business. If you would like to review our roster, contact us today.
Illustrators are tasked with making original pieces for a variety of products. These artists coordinate with clients and the marketing team to help them conceptualize the visuals needed for a specific project. Their artworks, designed to catch the attention of potential customers, are often used for digital and printed materials. These creative and talented artists can fuse traditional and digital mediums to make high-quality illustrations for marketing and promotional purposes.An Illustrator has a deep understanding of the abstract and can transform a company’s message into something visual and captivating. They are capable of creating illustrations that convey what the brand is about and make it resonate with the audience. These passionate artists are also able to produce high-quality outputs under pressure and work on a tight deadline.
HOPLA’s talented Illustrators are known for their competence when doing the following:
- Coming up with concepts alongside the marketing team
- Creating draft illustrations per the client’s requests
- Indicating the budget and time limitations
- Making illustrations using various traditional and digital mediums
- Combining hand-drawn sketches with digitized images
- Improving and refining existing concepts using appropriate colors and graphic designs
- Formatting the final products using CAD software
- Ensuring that final outputs always meet quality standards
Finding the most suitable person for your company can be a simplified task if you have HOPLA helping you out. If you would like to review our roster of competent applicants, contact us today.
Cartoonists are capable of conveying humor and interjecting stories in the form of hand-drawn or digitized artwork. Their approach to storytelling simplifies certain concepts and issues to people, making it easier for them to understand. Most of their work can usually be found in published magazines, newspapers, comics, and anywhere else that relies heavily on visual media.Formal training isn’t a necessity for Cartoonists. A portfolio full of compelling artworks is enough to display the abilities and talents of these artists. Inspirations for their work vary but most usually explore world events and currently relevant topics. A skilled Cartoonist can also tell a story with minimal words. Their ability to capture the essence of the subject through visuals is enough for the audience to understand the meaning behind their artwork.
HOPLA’s talented pool of Cartoonists can accomplish the following with utmost efficiency:
- Drawing and painting traditionally and digitally
- Sketching and sending cartoons for approval before the deadline
- Brainstorming new concepts for animations and comic strips
- Researching about relevant topics that can be used for new panels
- Making a series of drawings to be used for animation
- Working under pressure
- Using illustration software
- Collaborating with other artists
- Modifying cartoons according to the client’s wishes
- Promoting their finished product on various platforms
Your business can benefit immensely from hiring the right person for the job. At HOPLA, we can make that possible for you. Contact our team today.
Creating engaging, informative, and compelling written promotional materials is a skill that has been mastered by Copywriters. These individuals know how to speak in a tone and manner that is appropriate for a particular demographic. They can also adjust their style to match the voice of the company’s brand. Their written work includes labels, blog posts, brochures, and product packaging to name a few. Overall, they ensure consistency in their tone and style when writing marketing materials.A Copywriter is responsible for providing content that is free from errors. As such, they pay a good amount of attention to details. Most Copywriters also create written materials for many projects at the same time. Even with this heavy workload, they are able to adjust accordingly and produce copies that are unique to each project.
At HOPLA, we have Copywriters who perform the following tasks exceptionally well:
- Creating copies that are engaging and interesting
- Ensuring that the marketing and promotional materials they make have a distinct voice
- Writing content that can be released on different platforms, including social media and print media
- Doing extensive research and interviews to gather reliable data needed for content creation
- Modifying and proofreading write-ups whenever necessary
- Coordinating with other departments to determine what needs to be done for a project
- Knowing the latest industry trends and the profiles of the company’s competitors
- Finishing written materials on time, even with a tight deadline
When it comes to finding the right people for any job position, HOPLA can be found at the forefront of the industry. Choose the newest addition to your company from our roster today!
A Photo Editor has an eye for art and the skills to enhance existing images. These creative individuals also have a deep understanding of photography. They often work on images used for magazines, promotional ads, and more. Their skill in using photo editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, allows them to transform pictures into what the client needs. They may modify the hues and tones or edit aspects of the photograph to make it suitable for a project they’re assigned to.Photo Editors have a clear understanding of what a brand represents and what themes are at play for a particular project. They brainstorm concepts and hire a photographer who can take the images they have in mind. They are also tasked with securing permits to shoot in certain locations. Once the pictures have been taken and approved, they proceed to editing and processing the images.
HOPLA’s Photo Editors display competency in a variety of areas, which include the following:
- Hiring a photographer, securing permits to shoot in specific locations, and managing the overall photography project
- Processing paperwork related to the project
- Approving photographs and editing them as necessary
- Making sure that the refined images adhere to the client’s style and brand
- Coordinating with colleagues, including the marketing team and editors, for consistency in concepts and content
Finding the right person for the job doesn’t have to be difficult when you have HOPLA on your side. Reach out to us and find the next addition to your team today.
Improving a website’s interface and aesthetic features is the responsibility of a Web Designer. These artistic individuals also have a knack for technology. They merge their computer and design skills to build and improve a website. Web Designers also understand a user’s needs, allowing them to create or modify pages and features accordingly. They follow design specifications and work towards enhancing the overall user experience.Web Designers conceptualize and pitch ideas on how to make a website’s interface. While working on the visual aspects, these individuals always incorporate as much of the company’s branding as possible. They work closely with Web Developers to implement their plans.
At HOPLA, our Web Designers are highly proficient in several areas, which include the following:
- Utilizing graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Brainstorming creative concepts with clients
- Running tests and improving a website’s interface
- Maintaining and updating the website’s appearance as necessary
- Creating designs that showcase visual elements that represent the client
- Making the designs and features both aesthetically pleasing and functional
- Presenting the proposed website structure to clients
- Learning more about design-related developments in the technological industry
- Collaborating with other teams, particularly the Web Developers
- Making a website user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Being receptive to feedback on the designs presented
You won’t have to worry about spending too much time and energy finding the right person for the job. Get in touch with HOPLA, and we will do all the work for you.
3D Artists abound in the media industry where three-dimensional animations, models, and visual effects are widely used. These individuals often work in creative projects like video games, films, and digital ad campaigns. 3D Artists are skilled at using computer software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to make still and moving images. They are also masters at creating sculptures from wood, clay, and metal.Being able to communicate effectively is a skill that most 3D Artists possess. They need this ability to gather as many details as they can from the clients or other teams involved, helping them create a tangible product that reflects the ideas shared. As skilled communicators, they can also collaborate with fellow artists who are working on the same project as them, ensuring a better outcome.
At HOPLA, our 3D Artists efficiently perform the following duties:
- Understanding the objectives of the project and pitching concepts that align with those
- Making storyboards to help with visualization, particularly with sceneries and visual effects
- Creating graphics, animations, and visual effects using 3D modeling, mapping, and other techniques
- Asking for feedback from animators, directors, and clients on how the current creations can be improved
- Discussing the progression and deadline of the project with the clients, directors, and designers
- Researching related topics and use the gathered information as reference points
- Working on a tight deadline and putting in a couple of extra hours when necessary
When you seek assistance from HOPLA, you can focus on other pressing business matters while we narrow down the best applicants for you. Reach out to us today.
A Translator is responsible for interpreting written or spoken pieces into a different language. In this process, they see to it that the meaning, tone, and context are still intact. Their mastery of multiple languages allows them to excel in this line of work. By understanding the material at hand and using specialized translation tools, they can successfully translate a variety of pieces with accuracy.Translators are assets to a company, especially if the business has to interact or form connections with foreign institutions and clients. Documents and correspondences can be interpreted in various languages by a Translator, bringing clarity to both parties. They are also essential during meetings in which live translation is a must. As part of the job, these individuals think fast and can interpret messages in real-time, maintaining contextual accuracy throughout the exchange.
At HOPLA, our roster of Translators can successfully fulfill the following duties:
- Converting written and spoken materials from one language to another
- Ensuring that the context and meaning of the original materials are preserved after translation
- Providing subtitles for presentations and videos
- Translating for different parties during meetings
- Using specialized dictionaries and translation tools as a reference
- Proofreading translated texts to ensure that they are free from grammatical errors
- Staying informed and educated about the newest translation practices and tools
At HOPLA, we make sure that our roster is always comprised of highly skilled and qualified individuals. To find the best applicants for your company, reach out to us today.