Designing the layout of a website and creating the corresponding codes are the responsibilities of a Web Developer. They prioritize user experience and functionality when doing their job. These skilled individuals are knowledgeable about computer programming and have a good grasp of graphic design as well. They are experts at creating and designing websites, both in the technical and visual aspects.
HOPLA’s Web Developers fulfill the following duties with utmost competence:
- Designing, building, and maintaining websites
- Handling website updates
- Writing well-designed codes
- Utilizing basic HTML/ CSS practices to design the website’s layout
- Using information taken from the database and back-end services
- Refining and polishing the website according to technical needs
- Coordinating with graphic designers for a unified visual concept
- Studying the latest trends in technology
- Saving backup files from websites to local directories
- Detecting and correcting possible problems that were brought to light by user feedback
- Ensuring that the codes used are on par with industry standards and are compatible with various browsers and operating systems
Hiring the right person for the job will be a breeze when you have HOPLA working alongside you. Get in touch with our team and choose from our selection of professionals today.
A Back-End Developer handles the exchange of data between the users and the company’s server. These highly proficient employees focus on developing and improving server-side applications as well as maintaining the central database. They merge the work done by their Front-End counterparts into the applications they are handling. Most of them also create APIs and web services that are utilized by Mobile Application Developers and Front-End Developers. Although these individuals specialize in back-end tasks, they also have a firm grasp of how the front-end works.
A Back-End Developer’s work, infused with the creations of their Front-End counterparts, makes a user’s experience as seamless as possible. They improve their codes and research the latest developments in the industry to create a more efficient process. To do so, they utilize their outstanding computer and project management skills.
At HOPLA, our Back-End Developers perform the following tasks exceptionally well:
- Coordinating with Front-End Developers to create functional codes that are designed to improve the overall user experience
- Gathering and analyzing data, codes, and processes to resolve any issues found and narrow down what needs to be improved
- Merging the developments made by Front-End Developers with server-side logic
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed
- Creating and maintaining web programs
- Debugging as necessary
- Staying up-to-date about the latest trends in the industry
You can have confidence that you are selecting the most ideal person for your business when you have HOPLA on your side. Contact us and review our selection of experienced experts today.
App Developers are responsible for developing, updating, and coding functional software applications and programs. These analytical and detail-oriented people are knowledgeable about operating systems and programming languages. Their expertise in computer programming allows them to customize software and create prototype applications. They are also capable of testing source codes as well as troubleshooting applications.
App Developers have a background in software engineering, enabling them to develop new applications and modify existing ones as they see fit. In addition to their computer skills, they are also experienced in researching the needs of users and the newest trends in the industry. They apply the data they’ve gathered to their work, ensuring that their creations will be able to meet the needs of consumers.
At HOPLA, our App Developers can efficiently accomplish the following tasks:
- Understanding the existing needs of consumers and how specific applications can address those
- Developing application software that supply the needs and demands of users
- Collaborating with the IT department and Back-End Developers when working on specific parts of new applications
- Creating prototypes based on the specifications provided
- Reviewing the performance of existing applications and modifying them accordingly
- Developing and implementing the source codes of new software applications
- Fixing bugs and addressing issues with the application’s performance
Recruiting qualified applicants is not as daunting as it seems when you have HOPLA doing the work for you. With our impeccable hiring system, we can guarantee that you will find the best candidate for your company.
Drafters, or Draftsmen, are trained to create detailed technical drawings for machines and buildings. On the other hand, Engineers, particularly one that specializes in civil engineering, design and work on large construction projects. They are well-versed in various aspects of the construction and design process. These two work closely together to create blueprints and 3D representations of the structures that will be built.An Engineer is an expert at designing technical construction plans. Once they have made drafts of their plans, the Draftsman will turn these into fleshed-out scale drawings. Both of these workers skillfully use different computer-assisted programs to create and render their plans. During the planning process, these individuals showcase their attention to detail and prowess in design.
The Drafters found in HOPLA prove to be assets to a company because of their competencies in the following tasks:
- Creating technical drawings based on given calculations and specifications
- Coordinating with Engineers and Architects to create a more accurate and better scale drawing
- Designing both rough and refined drawings using a CADD software
- Collaborating with Engineers during the redrafting process
- Following building regulations when making a design
- Expressing any concerns about design problems to the team
HOPLA’s roster of Engineers showcase their expertise in various areas through the following:
- Developing, designing, and managing major construction projects
- Completing construction plans in a sustainable manner
- Inspecting the site for feasibility assessments
- Determining what are the possible risks, what materials should be used, and how much the budget should be
- Finding solutions for issues that arise during the construction process
- Making reports on the progression of the project
If you are on the lookout for the best candidate for your business, our team at HOPLA can be of assistance. Reach out to us and review our roster of exceptional applicants today.
Software Developers are the innovative creators of programs that people use for tasks that need to be done on a computer, either for work or leisure. They collaborate with other Developers and Product Managers during the creation of a software program. They are essentially tasked to build and maintain the systems that operate various networks and devices.A Software Developer is experienced in writing codes and correcting errors found in software programs. They can also improve the performance of existing systems. In such instances, they fully exhibit their analytical mind and ability to solve problems. Certain situations call for them to collaborate with other departments to address technical issues, such as maintenance and software system design.
HOPLA’s Software Developers excel in various areas and display their prowess in the following:
- Utilizing their expertise in programming languages and software development to create and modify software programs
- Finding solutions for errors found in software programs
- Collaborating with other developers when creating algorithms and flowcharts
- Writing an efficient code according to the specifications provided
- Troubleshooting and debugging existing software
- Gathering data from consumers and using the information as a reference during software creation
- Running tests on applications to assess their quality and performance
- Documenting the software development cycle for future reference
At HOPLA, we take pride in our ability to select the most qualified candidates for any industry. If you would like to find the best person for your company, contact our team today.
The visuals and elements that users interact with when using a web application are all implemented by Front-End Developers. Their creations are often integrated with the ones made by a Back-End Developer. As the ones responsible for the website’s interface, they are knowledgeable about the structures of web pages and how to merge functionality with design. They are also the ones who optimize sites for mobile phones.
Front-End Developers specialize in website design and making each tab perform as efficiently as possible. They also ensure that brand consistency persists in all of the web pages. To make all the necessary elements come together, a Front-End Developer works with their Back-End counterparts and Graphic Designers. In this aspect, they also utilize their good communication skills to make collaborations successful.
The Front-End Developers in HOPLA are notable for being competent in the following tasks:
- Making design choices and developing features to enhance the user experience
- Optimizing the website for mobile phone usage
- Planning the structure and design of web applications
- Optimizing websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Using various markup languages to create web pages
- Merging functionality and visually appealing designs
- Writing codes that can be reused in the future
- Collaborating with other team members and departments for optimum results
When you have HOPLA on your side, you won’t have to worry about finding the most suitable person for your business. Reach out to us and select from our wide range of highly competent applicants today.