Designing the layout of a website and creating the corresponding codes are the responsibilities of a Web Developer. They prioritize user experience and functionality when doing their job. These skilled individuals are knowledgeable about computer programming and have a good grasp of graphic design as well. They are experts at creating and designing websites, both in the technical and visual aspects.
Related article: Website Developer Vs. Website Designer: Who Does your Company Need?
HOPLA’s Web Developers fulfill the following duties with utmost competence:
- Designing, building, and maintaining websites
- Handling website updates
- Writing well-designed codes
- Utilizing basic HTML/ CSS practices to design the website’s layout
- Using information taken from the database and back-end services
- Refining and polishing the website according to technical needs
- Coordinating with graphic designers for a unified visual concept
- Studying the latest trends in technology
- Saving backup files from websites to local directories
- Detecting and correcting possible problems that were brought to light by user feedback
- Ensuring that the codes used are on par with industry standards and are compatible with various browsers and operating systems
Hiring the right person for the job will be a breeze when you have HOPLA working alongside you. Get in touch with our team and choose from our selection of professionals today.