Startups greatly contribute to the continuous growth of the economy. Looking back, we can see how huge tech companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Android started small and conquered many challenges before reaching to where they are today. Given the limited resources of startups, they often deal with some setbacks that, if they fail to control, can potentially damage and impede the business from becoming a business giant. Online virtual assistant jobs become an essential aid to startups who refuse to pass through the road to uncertain success.
What online virtual assistant jobs can do for your business
An online virtual assistant can serve more than just CEOs and executives. These days, when you are a business owner, especially startup organizations aiming to leverage their status with limited resources, online virtual assistant jobs take over by implementing a smart working process.
Some startup owners admitted that they hated doing repetitive tasks, and realized that others could do it better. Juha Likilla of Stripped Bare Media recognized the need to focus more on the core areas of his business. He felt the need to reassess his workload by delegating it to someone, an online virtual assistant, who can do it more effectively.
These days, these professionals can go beyond administrative tasks and customer service. The job description has evolved into a wider scope which now includes email marketing, social media management, digital marketing, web development, web marketing, video production, and more.
Business owners, being the mastermind of the overall business, can share ideas with a virtual employee and discuss how they can help them in materializing ideas and concept.
It’s time to get an online virtual assistant when:
- Business is growing. A growing business demands time, energy, and mental capacity for heavy decision-making. But this doesn’t mean that you can leave basic tasks behind. Little things matter and the best way to address this is to get someone who is willing to take charge while you do a big move for the organization.
- You hate doing repetitive tasks. There are tasks that are easy to think but hard to do. While some people are exceptional at planning, others are best at executing. In fact, there are kinds of people who are born organized and love doing the art of dabbling into little things.
- Cashflow is dwindling. They are an alternative solution to small businesses facing budget constraints. A virtual employee costs relatively affordable compared to an office-based employee, not to mention the overhead cost, insurance, and benefits that you have to cover for a full-time employee.
- Need to discover more talents. It’s not unusual for startup companies to have multi-tasking employees who do 3-4 different tasks. While it’s a good thing for a company to have employees that possess a wide set of skills, it might hurt an organization in the long-run. For example, when an employee who handles 3 tasks simultaneously has to leave, it can mean a huge decrease in work productivity. Online virtual assistant jobs can make way for employees who specialize in specific tasks and becoming impeccably good in that area.
- You need to make time for more important matters. As a decision-maker, having too many workloads can impair you, mentally and even physically. You need to oversee all the area of your business and let an online assistant work on the rest.
- You need to redirect your focus. An expanding business comes with many challenges. Instead of working on the same old tasks, you can easily shift your focus from one thing to another when you know that there’s someone taking care of the bottom line.
Boosting productivity with an effective virtual employee
Virtual assistant companies address the issues and inadequacies of startup companies by providing a pool of readily-available online virtual assistants. Aside from the cost, a business can save in employee hunting and infrastructure investment, virtual companies like HOPLA make it possible for businesses to save time and boost productivity rate by carefully choosing all virtual assistant candidates. From initial tests to interviews and screenings, candidates undergo a strict and meticulous process to make sure they are fit for every business.
Call us to get a free consultation and let’s work out the best strategy for your business today.