Online Content Moderator Jobs
- Content moderation,
- Content moderator,
- Hopla Jobs,
Online Content Moderator Jobs
Doing Online Content Moderator jobs, you become a guardian of the online reputation of our clients while working from home. As a Content Moderator, you will screen, monitor, and approve content in compliance with the websites or communities guidelines.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with the understanding of the internet culture and main social media platforms.
What will you do in Online Content Moderator jobs:
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar social media outposts
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio
- Ensure that the content won’t violate intellectual property rights or contain inappropriate content that may scare away users
- Promote excellent customer service and help to cultivate a strong community around the brand
- Assist to the community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails, and complaints escalating when necessary
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes
Who are we looking for our Online Content Moderator jobs:
- You are an Internet-savvy person, that loves to spend a lot of time on social media
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills together with a proactive approach are essential to be successful in Content Moderator jobs
- You need to be a team player, focused on the details and follow the guidelines
- You have working knowledge and good technical understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc) and can pick up new tools quickly
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written
- Experience in customer service support or social media moderation will be an asset
What you will get with Online Content Moderation jobs:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.
Join us now to start working without borders tomorrow!