Doing Online Content Moderator jobs, you become a guardian of the online reputation of our clients while working from home. As a Content Moderator, you will screen, monitor, and approve content in compliance with the websites or communities guidelines.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with the understanding of the internet culture and main social media platforms.
What will you do in Online Content Moderator jobs:
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar social media outposts
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio
- Ensure that the content won’t violate intellectual property rights or contain inappropriate content that may scare away users
- Promote excellent customer service and help to cultivate a strong community around the brand
- Assist to the community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails, and complaints escalating when necessary
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes
Who are we looking for our Online Content Moderator jobs:
- You are an Internet-savvy person, that loves to spend a lot of time on social media
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills together with a proactive approach are essential to be successful in Content Moderator jobs
- You need to be a team player, focused on the details and follow the guidelines
- You have working knowledge and good technical understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc) and can pick up new tools quickly
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written
- Experience in customer service support or social media moderation will be an asset
What you will get with Online Content Moderation jobs:
- Possibility to work from your home or any other place in the world
- Working along with a team of remote professionals that love what they do
- Great opportunity to work with global clients and developing your career
Who we are:
HOPLA.online is a project that arose from 8 years of combined experience consulting in the outsourcing industry and setting up distributed teams for startups. We choose for a non-real estate model, promoting the work from home individuals, and instead provide a managed online environment that includes the latest management and tracking tools that will assure a smooth onboarding and productive collaboration. This model allows us to source talent globally and helps our clients to solve their business challenges.